Airplanes of Vietnamese domestic airlines at Noi Bai airport (Photo: VNA)
Hanoi (VNA) – A number of domestic flights from/to Vietnam’s central region were delayed or cancelled on October 11 due to Storm Linfa , the sixth to hit the East Sea this year.
National flag carrier Vietnam Airlines announced to cancel two flights linking Hanoi and eight others linking HCM City with Chu Lai airport of the central province of Quang Nam.
The airline is set to operate additional flights in those routes on October 12.
Flights from/to Da Nang city from 10 to 4pm on October 11 were also cancelled.
Meanwhile, budget airline Vietjet Air announced that three round trips in the HCM City-Chu Lai air route, and flights linking Hanoi and HCM City with Hue, were cancelled on the day. Departure time of flights from/to Da Nang will be adjusted.
Newest airline Bamboo Airway said departure time of flights on the Da Nang air route will be delayed.
Passengers are advised to keep a close watch on and regularly update information on weather conditions./.
- Vietnam Airlines adjusts flights due to bad weather
- Vietnam Airlines increases flights on domestic routes
- Vietnam Airlines increases flights from/to Da Nang
- It’s official: Vietnam Airlines resumes international flights
- Vietnam Airlines cancels flights due to bad weather
- VNA opens four new domestic air routes linking with Can Tho
- Vietnam Airlines cancels 27 flights as tropical storm Sinlaku looms
- Airlines increase flights leaving from Da Nang
- Vietnam Airlines to resume flights between Van Don and Da Nang