NDO – The People’s Committee of the central province of Binh Dinh in coordination with the Ministry of Industry and Trade held a ceremony on October 9 to announce the completion of a project connecting Nhon Chau Island Commune to the national grid.
The project had a total cost of VND351.5 billion, of which VND280 billion was funded by the European Union.
The project is expected to supply power for over 600 households and 2500 people on the island, thus meeting the need for social and economic development on the island.
Nhon Chau, also known as Cu Lao Xanh island, is a front-end island commune with a particularly important strategic position in defence – security and marine economic development in Binh Dinh province.
The power project in Nhon Chau Island Commune is expected to help improve the living standards of islanders and also attract investors.
- 300 households in Nhon Chau Island have power access
- EVN aims to complete key power projects in 2020
- Beautiful and peaceful Cu Lao Xanh island
- EVN will complete many major projects between now and the end of the year
- Binh Dinh approved the industrial park construction planning project of more than 3,500 ha
- Spectacular beauty of Quy Nhon seen from above
- Phuoc Ninh solar farm completed and connected to grid
- Vinh Tan 2 Thermal Power Plant project fully completed
- 35Mwp solar power farm opens in Ninh Thuan