A cooperation agreement on innovative startup ecosystem connectivity is signed at the conference (Photo: hanoimoi.com.vn)
Hanoi (VNA) – A high-level conference was held in Hanoi on October 8 with the aim of connecting Vietnamese individuals, investors, and businesspeople abroad with investment and innovative start-up opportunities at home.
The Ho Chi Minh Communist Youth Union in Hanoi, the Vietnamese Youth and Student Association in the US, the Office of Project 844 on supporting the national startup and innovation ecosystem until 2025 and the Ministry of Science and Technology co-organised the event.
In his remarks, Deputy Minister of Science and Technology Tran Van Tung said Vietnam’s innovative start-up ecosystem is developing strongly and any and all ideas from students at home and abroad are encouraged.
UNESCO Chief Representative in Vietnam Michael Croft said innovation and creativity are major development factors in each individual as well as each city.
Within the framework of the conference, the Hanoi Youth Union, the Hanoi Young Business Association, and the VietChallenge JSC signed a cooperation agreement on innovative startup ecosystem connectivity.
The event also featured seminars and the launch of the AI Hackathon 1010 RESET programming contest by the Hanoi Youth Union./.
- Developing Vietnam's start-up ecosystem in and outside the country
- Vietnamese abroad should participate in the expansion of the ecosystem with a creative national startup
- HCMC perfects project ‘Supporting Innovative Startup Ecosystem 2021-2025’
- Techfest Vietnam 2020 opens
- Webinar connects Vietnamese startups in Australia
- Vietnam’s first club for digital startups inaugurated
- 2020 innovation, startup week opens in HCM City
- 14 million USD worth of investment pledged in Techfest 2020
- Vietnam International Innovation Expo to feature over 150 booths