A press conference was held on October 8 to announce the fair. (Photo: VNA)
Hanoi (VNA) – The northern province of Lao Cai will host an agricultural trade fair on “One Commune , One Product” ( OCOP ) products from the northern region at the Kim Thanh Exhibition and Convention Centre on October 22-26.
The fair will feature 318 booths run by regional cities and provinces, research institutes, agro-businesses, and cooperatives showcasing star-rated OCOP products and high-quality agricultural, forestry, and fishery products.
It will also exhibit key export items – vegetables, pepper, cashew nuts, coffee, and rice – as well as effective agricultural models, technologies, and agricultural services.
The fair provides an opportunity for northern cities and provinces to introduce the potential and advantages they possess in agriculture and rural tourism services and for regional companies and cooperatives to meet and seek partnerships, said Dao Van Ho, Director of the Ministry of Agriculture and Rural Development’s Trade Promotion Centre for Agriculture.
A forum will be held within the framework of the fair to discuss how to manage the production and distribution of OCOP products for export./.
- Fair for farming, OCOP products in the North opens this month
- Agriculture and OCOP products fair opens in Hoa Binh
- Hanoi Agriculture Fair features OCOP products from 26 cities and provinces
- Ninh Binh OCOP products introduced to Hanoi consumers
- Launching 2021 OCOP Vietnam Craft Villages and Products Online Fair
- Fair on southern agricultural products, food safety opens
- AgroViet 2020 slated on December 3-6
- Agro-forestry-fishery farming and processing technology expo opens
- Vietnam International Agriculture Fair to take place in Hanoi in December