The Vietbuild Hanoi International Exhibition 2020 opens on October 6 (Photo: VNA)
Hanoi (VNA) – The Vietbuild Hanoi International Exhibition 2020 opened on October 6 at the National Palace for Architecture, Construction, and Planning Exhibition, showcasing a series of products, technologies and services.
In his opening speech, Deputy Minister of Construction Nguyen Van Sinh said the activity aims to support the implementation of the State’s policies on construction and real estate , trade promotion, and technology transfer , towards strengthening international economic integration.
The five-day exhibition, which brings together a large number of domestic and foreign organisations and individuals, are featuring many new products for the construction industry at 1400 booths.
Trade promotion activities, business-matching events, seminars, conferences, a business forum, and other activities to introduce achievements and development of the construction industry, will be held in the framework of the event./.
- Vietbuild Hanoi International Exhibition 2020 opens
- Vietbuild expo opens in HCM City
- Vietbuild expo in Ho Chi Minh City features estate, architecture, decoration
- Vietbuild International Exhibition 2020 attracts over 400 businesses
- HCM City Vietbuild expo to feature nearly 1,800 booths
- Vietbuild expo in HCM City to feature nearly 1,800 booths
- Vietbuild 2020 kicks off in HCM City
- Exhibition spotlights advanced advertising technologies
- Top Thai Brands 2020 exhibition opens in Hanoi
- ENTECH HANOI 2021 features nearly 200 booths