NDO – The Hanoi Furniture and Interior Decoration Fair 2020 officially opened on October 5.
The event, which is co-hosted by the Hanoi People’s Committee, the municipal Department of Industry and Trade, and the Hanoi Industrial Promotion and Development Consultancy Centre, has attracted the participation of over 100 enterprises showcasing their products at 300 booths.
The fair is expected to provide an ideal platform for local firms to introduce their products and seek partners, while consumers will have the opportunity to access additional shopping channels and select products to suit their needs.
Speaking at the opening ceremony, Deputy Director of the Hanoi Municipal Department of Industry and Trade Nguyen Thanh Hai said the fair is being held part of the capital’s efforts to assist associations and enterprises inmarketing their products, strengthening trade exchanges, boosting connectivity, and expanding outlets, especially amid the impact of the COVID-19 epidemic.
The event is scheduled to run until October 14 at the square in front of the My Dinh National Stadium.
- Hanoi set to host first furniture and interior decoration fair
- OCOP products on display at Hanoi agriculture fair
- OCOP fair displaying local staples opens in Hanoi
- 120 businesses in Hanoi and provinces join Vietnamese Goods Fair 2020
- Agricultural Product Trade Fair opens in Ho Chi Minh City
- HCM City consumer fair attracts 230 firms
- Support industry fair underway in Hanoi
- Hanoi Agriculture Fair features OCOP products from 26 cities and provinces
- Agriculture and OCOP products fair opens in Hoa Binh
- 200 firms participate in Vietnam Local Specialties Fair 2020