The dividend payment rate for 2019 approved by CII shareholders is 12% in cash. With 239 million outstanding shares, the company plans to spend 239 billion dong to pay dividends to shareholders.
Ho Chi Minh City Technical Infrastructure Investment Joint Stock Company (Ticker: CII) has just announced the last registration date to receive the first dividend of 2019 is October 23. The ex-right date is October 22.
The company will pay 10% cash dividend, the corresponding shareholder who owns 1 share will receive 1000 dong. With 239 million outstanding shares, CII plans to spend 239 billion dong to pay dividends to shareholders. Expected payment time is 11/30.
At the 2020 Annual General Meeting of Shareholders, CII shareholders approved a 2019 dividend of 12% in cash.
Notably, the last year the enterprise paid dividends was 2016 with a total rate of 18.5% in cash, divided into three installments. Phase 1 is paid in 2016 and 2 installments after payment in 2017.
In 2020 CII plans to pay a dividend of 16% in cash. Regarding the business plan, the company sets a target of 5800 billion dong in revenue and 808 billion dong of profit after tax of the parent company.
After the first half of the year, CII recorded 1128 billion dong in net revenue, up nearly 10% YoY. Profit after tax belongs to the parent company nearly 255 billion VND, 5.8 times higher than the value of the first half of 2019. With the above results, the company has only implemented 19% of the revenue plan and 32% of the profit target.
As of June 30 the total asset value of CII is 30637 billion, an increase of 1388 billion compared to the beginning of the year. In which, cash and cash equivalents reached nearly 700 billion.
Source: vietnambiz.vn – Translated by fintel.vn
- Sao Ta closed the right to pay 10% cash dividend on July 1
- Nam Long closed the right to advance the first dividend of 2020
- TNG in advance of cash dividends in term 1/2020 ratio 4%
- Hung Thinh Incons closed the right to receive cash dividend at the rate of 18%
- BIDV is about to receive nearly 48 billion dong of dividend from BIC
- An industrial enterprise advances 50% cash dividend
- Hoa Binh Construction plans to pay cash dividends in the fourth quarter
- PVTrans is about to pay a total dividend of 19%, the highest ever
- Sara Vietnam is about to pay a share dividend of 40%