At the event (Photo: VNA)
Vinh Phuc (VNA) – Korean-funded YPE Vina Co. Ltd. and Korea Circuit Co. Ltd. kicked off the construction of an electronic component plant in Dong Soc industrial cluster in the northern province of Vinh Phuc on September 30.
Covering 13.5 hectares, the 270-million-USD factory will manufacture integrated circuits for Samsung and Apple.
It is expected to become operational in June 2022 and generate approximately 5000 jobs.
Pledging to create the best conditions possible for the investors, Vinh Phuc authorities asked them to ensure the construction quality, prioritise employing local workers, transfer technology, and organise training courses for their employees, among others.
In October 2019 the two companies signed a memorandum of understanding on land lease at the industrial cluster, pledging to invest about 840 million USD in three phases.
The YPE Vina Co. Ltd. and Korea Circuit Co. Ltd. are subordinate companies of the Young Poong Group./.
- Work starts on South Korea-funded electronic component factory in Vinh Phuc
- Tra Vinh to develop VND300-billion industrial cluster
- Ribbon-cutting ceremony for first electronic component factory in Da Nang City
- Industrial sector helps promote Vinh Phuc economic growth
- Construction starts on North-South Expressway‚Äôs three component projects
- Construction starts on North-South Expressway‚s three component projects
- Vinh Phuc attracts 21 new projects in nine months
- Work starts on industrial complex, automobile assembly factory in Ha Nam
- Construction of VND3.8 trillion logistics centre starts in Vinh Phuc
- Three die in Vinh Phuc bar fire