NDO – Hong Duc Automobile Manufacturing Industry JSC commenced the construction on the infrastructure for the Chau Giang Industrial Cluster and the building of the Hong Duc Automobile Manufacturing and Assembly Factory in Chau Giang ward, Duy Tien town, Ha Nam province on September 18.
The project on the construction of infrastructure of the Chau Giang Industrial Cluster will covers 3969ha with investment of VND475 billion (US$20.4 million).
The building of the industrial cluster’s infrastructural facilities aims to attract enterprise to invest in the cluster, contributing to fuelling the Ha Nam economy.
The Hong Duc Automobile Manufacturing and Assembly Factory, covering an area of 2198ha, is located in the Chau Giang Industrial Cluster.
The automobile project has investment of over VND2.2 trillion (US$94.9 million) and will have a capacity of 50000 automobiles of all kinds per year.
In addition, the factory will also provide maintenance and repair services for cars and other motor vehicles, meeting domestic demand and that of foreign markets.
The two projects are expected to enter operation in the fourth quarter of 2021.
- GCI Group invested in infrastructure of an industrial cluster of nearly 290 billion VND in Hai Duong
- Hung Yen established Minh Khai industrial cluster over 52 hectares
- Hai Duong approved the detailed planning of an industrial cluster of nearly 62 hectares
- Hung Yen established 2 industrial clusters with over 50 ha
- Hung Yen establishes Pham Ngu Lao – Nghia Dan industrial cluster with 75 hectares
- Bac Giang to expand industrial parks, cluster to lure more investment
- Work starts on RoK-funded electronic component factory in Vinh Phuc
- Thanh Hoa established an industrial cluster of 70 hectares in Trieu Son district