Hotels which are registered as quarantine facilities for Covid-19 prevention in Hanoi have been asked to make public their room prices on their website.
The instruction came from the Hanoi People's Committee about receiving foreigners and Vietnamese people returning from abroad for Covid-19 prevention.
According to the committee, all Vietnamese people who come back to Vietnam through Noi Bai International Airport in Hanoi are sent to quarantine areas and provided with Covid-19 tests.
In case of being tested positive to the virus, people are moved to hospitals, while negative cases continue being quarantined. People can also choose paid hotels for the quarantine.
People can register hotels by themselves or contact the management board of Hanoi's quarantine facilities for the specific instruction, including the registration form.
Local hotels have to publicise their room fees for the quarantine on their websites.
Hanoi People's Committee has allowed eight hotels to offer quarantine:
1. Hoa Binh Hotel, No. 27 Ly Thuong Kiet Street, Hang Bai Ward, Hoan Kiem District
2. InterContinental Westlake Hanoi Hotel, No. 5 Tu Hoa Street, Quang An Ward, Tay Ho District, Hanoi
3. Sofitel Legend Metropole Hanoi, No. 15 Ngo Quyen Street, Hoan Kiem District
4. Muong Thanh Grand Xa La, No. 66 Phuc La, Xa La Urban Area, Ha Dong District
5. Binh An Hotel, Lam Nghiep Village, Minh Phu Commune, Soc Son District
6. Crown Plaza, No. 36 Le Duc Tho, My Dinh 2 Ward, Nam Tu Liem District
7. Binh An 1 Hotel, Binh An Village, Trung Gia Commune, Soc Son District
8. Wyndham Garden Hanoi, HH01 To Huu Street, Van Phuc Ward, Ha Dong District
- More hotels in HCM City to offer paid quarantine service
- Vietnam designates 207 hotels as paid quarantine facilities
- Quang Nam has 1,000 guests staying at paid Covid-19 quarantine hotels
- HCMC allows requisitioning hotels as paid quarantine facilities for close contacts
- Hanoi, HCMC pandemic quarantine rooms cost $50-200
- Khanh Hoa hotels utilised as quarantine facilities for foreigners
- HCMC designates 14 more hotels as pandemic quarantine facilities
- COVID-19 prevention work in concentrated quarantine facilities tightened
- Five-star Saigon hotels to serve as paid quarantine facilities