Two world record certificates issued by the World Records Union - WorldKings were conferred to the Vietnamese Ceramic Joint Stock Company on September 12 during an awards ceremony held in Quang Ninh province.
Vietnamese Ceramic Joint Stock Company receives two world records
The prestigious awards are widely considered to be the pinnacle of recognition for the Vietnamese construction material industry as they serve to affirm the importance of the company in the manufacturing of bricks and clay.
Furthermore, the occasion also saw the Vietnamese Ceramic Joint Stock Company presented with 11 other records by the Vietnam Records Organization.
This comes after the firm had also received six other Vietnamese records, therefore making the ceramic company the enterprise with the most records in the nation.
- WorldKings recognizes five world culinary records from Viet Nam
- WorldKings recognizes five world culinary records from Vietnam
- WorldKings recognizes 5 world culinary records from Vietnam
- VietinBank offered to sell 100 billion dong of bad debt of Royal Vietnam Investment JSC
- Ceramic and porcelain exports to US market lead the way in turnover
- Five world records for Vietnamese cuisine
- Hanoi’s world-record mural road to be expanded
- Quang Ninh records strong growth in first half of 2020
- Vietnamese ceramic and porcelain exports to US market lead the way in turnover