Lao Cai Station management have announced that Hanoi Railway Transport JSC will resume the trains to and from Lao Cai and Sapa from September 18 after being suspended because of Covid-19.
Train SP3 will leave Hanoi at 10 pm on Fridays and Train SP4 will leave Lao Cai at 940 pm on Sundays.
Passengers must fill in medical declaration forms before boarding, wash hands with the provided sanitisers and always wear face masks. The passengers were asked to limit travelling between carriages.
The passengers can choose to buy tickets online, at the stations or from official agents in Vietnam.
- More trains arranged to serve tourists from Danang
- Two more train services suspended for virus prevention
- More trains to be run to meet travel demand
- More trains increased between Ho Chi Minh city and Nha Trang
- Hanoi bus stations tighten preventive measures against Covid-19
- More tourist trains on Hanoi-Lao Cai route to be operated
- More Hanoi – HCM City trains to be reopened
- Passengers can return train tickets online from September 1
- Vietnam Railway adds more trains from Da Nang to Hanoi, HCMC