NDO – Vietnamese Bamboo Airways officially received Embraer E195 jet aircraft on September 12 to operate three domestic air routes to Con Dao Island in Ba Ria – Vung Tau province slated for late this month.
With the reception of the Embraer E195 Bamboo Airways has become the first airline in Vietnam to operate this modern aircraft.
The Embraer E195 jet aircraft, named Con Dao National Park, will be used to run three routes to Con Dao including Hanoi-Con Dao with two flights per day, Hai Phong-Con Dao with one flight per day, and Vinh-Con Dao with one flight per day scheduled to begin from September 29.
The Embraer E195 has a speed limit of 871km per hour and will take two hours and 20 minutes to carry passengers from Hanoi to Con Dao.
The jet can carry up to 124 passengers and provides passengers with business class services during the flight including a business lounge, spacious passenger cabin, high-quality meals, professional attendants, priority check-in, security procedures, and private entrance to the aircraft, among others.
A representative from Bamboo Airways stated that the direct flights to Con Dao are expected to be a lever in fueling the local economy, improving the living standards of the people, and diversifying tourism services in Con Dao in the context of Vietnam restarting the tourism stimulus campaign launched by the Ministry of Culture, Sports and Tourism.
With this modern aircraft, Bamboo Airways also plans to operate other potential domestic routes in the near future, including Phu Quoc – Rach Gia, Ho Chi Minh City – Ca Mau, Da Nang – Dien Bien, and Da Nang – Con Dao.
- Bamboo Airways launched new air routes to Côn Đảo
- Bamboo Airways launches three direct routes to Con Dao Island
- Bamboo Airways to open new routes to Con Dao
- Bamboo Airways to open three routes to Con Dao this month
- Bamboo Airways announces first ever Hanoi-Con Dao Island direct service
- Bamboo Airways launches three new direct flights to Con Dao, southern Vietnam
- Bamboo Airways launches direct flight to Con Dao Island from Hanoi
- Bamboo Airways banks on Con Dao Island flights
- Bamboo Airways sets sights on Con Dao Islands flights