Prime Minister Nguyen Xuan Phuc has approved a national program on supporting enterprises to improve productivity and quality of products in the period of 2021-2030.
Accordingly, the program targets about 65% of national standards harmonized with international and regional standards between 2021-2025, in addition to training and certifying 600 specialists on productivity and quality at ministries, agencies, localities and businesses.
In the period of 2026-2030, the harmonization rate is expected to rise to 70-75%, while 1,000 specialists will be trained and certified, with 200 meeting regional and international standards.
During 2021-2030, the program aims for an annual increase of 10-15% in the number of businesses supported with productivity and quality enhancement measures, and a minimum increase of 10% in the number of ISO 9001 (quality management system) and ISO 14001 (environmental management system) certificates granted to enterprises.
In addition, at least 100 companies will be instructed to synchronously apply measures to improve productivity and quality, becoming exemplary models for nationwide replication.
To obtain the aforementioned goals, the program has set out six groups of specific solutions, including researching and proposing mechanisms, policies and solutions in terms of science, technology and innovation, to improve productivity of the nation, industries, localities and businesses in the process of economic restructuring.
Communication on productivity and quality will be strengthened, in addition to supporting enterprises to apply standards, technical regulations, management systems and basic quality and productivity improvement tools.
Besides, it is necessary to train human resources for quality improvement activities, enhance standardization capacity, and boost international cooperation on productivity and quality.
By: Vien Nhu/Online Newspaper of the Government - Viet Nam Government Portal
- PM approves programme to boost productivity
- National digital transformation program
- Vietnam’s producers upgrade methods and tools
- Five-year restructuring plan aims to improve national economic competitiveness
- Quality standards adopted to meet demands of local, foreign consumers
- Strategy approved to boost vocational training development until 2030
- Vietnam sets out plans to achieve industrialization targets
- Vietnam aims for 100000 digital firms by 2030
- Husbandry to undergo modernisation