The recovered patients in Quang Nam province (Photo: VNA)
Hanoi (VNA) – Vietnam’s total COVID-19 cases stood unchanged at 1044 at 18:00 on September 1 as no new infections were reported over the past 12 hours, according to the National Steering Committee for COVID-19 Prevention and Control.
Of the national count, 690 were locally transmitted, with 550 linked to the outbreak in the central city of Da Nang as from July 25.
Twenty eight patients were given the all-clear during the day, including the first two patients in the central province of Quang Tri, raising the total number of recoveries to 735.
Among the active patients, 27 tested negative for the coronavirus once, 53 twice, and 37 three times. There have been 34 fatalities so far.
As many as 55370 people who had close contact with COVID-19 patients or came from pandemic-hit regions are under quarantine nationwide./.
- No new COVID-cases recorded on September 1 morning
- No COVID-19 cases reported over last 12 hours
- Vietnam records no new COVID-19 cases on September 6
- COVID-19: No new cases on September 5 morning
- No new COVID-19 cases reported on early September 19
- Six new COVID-19 cases reported on August 24 afternoon
- Vietnam reports six new COVID-19 cases, 53 recoveries
- No new COVID-19 cases reported on August 28 morning, 12 in serious conditions
- 15 new COVID-19 cases, 90 recoveries reported, all in Hai Duong