Sagarika Chandra, associate director, Asia-Pacific sovereign ratings at Fitch Ratings, highlights the necessary measures Vietnam needs to take to potentially get a ratings upgrade in the future.
- Fitch Ratings forecasts Vietnamese airlines’ fastest recovery in Southeast Asia
- Vietnam economy likely second fastest-growing in Asia-Pacific: S&P Global Ratings
- S&P maintains stable outlook for Vietnam’s sovereign credit rating
- Vietnam among few countries to maintain sovereign credit rating despite COVID-19
- Vietnam 2020 government debt to stay in line with current sovereign rating: Fitch
- Fitch affirms state-run PetroVietnam’s rating at BB with stable outlook
- Vietnam banks performance improves with economic recovery: Fitch Ratings