The revised sanction is higher than the previous one of VND 1-3 million.
A fine of VND 10-20 million shall be applied to the following acts:
- (i) Forcing a person into marriage;
- (ii) Deceiving a person into marriage;
- (iii) Making use of divorce to shirk properly obligations;
- (iv) Violating policy and law on population.
Arrivals shall have to pay for COVID-19 quarantine costs
All arrivals to Viet Nam shall have to pay for COVID-19 quarantine costs since September 1, 2020, according to Notice No. 313/TB-VPCP on conclusion of Prime Minister Nguyen Xuan Phuc after a recent meeting on COVID-19 response.
At present, COVID-19 treatment fees are covered by the State budget in accordance with Point 2, Article 48 of the Law on Prevention and control of Infectious Diseases. Accordingly, persons suffering from an epidemic disease of class A are entitled to free medical examination and treatment./.
By: Quang Minh/Online Newspaper of the Government - Viet Nam Government Portal
- Incoming travellers are to pay for COVID-19 quarantine costs since September
- Jurisdiction to impose penalties of customs agency in the field of oil, petroleum and gas clarified
- Chinese man fined VND7.5 million for violating quarantine regulations
- Top 10 differences between the Western and Vietnamese women in marriage
- President chairs 13th meeting of Central Steering Committee for Judicial Reform
- Attitudes toward divorce changing in Vietnam, but prejudice persists
- Buyers of contraband tobacco receive fine of US$130
- New policies take effect from October
- Here’s what you should know before thinking of violating regulations on COVID-19 prevention and control
- Clamorous divorces of Vietnamese tycoons