NDO – A virtual seminar on promoting Japanese investment in Vietnam’s Binh Duong Province was held by Japan’s Osaka Chamber of Commerce and Industry in partnership with Vietnamese Investment and Industrial Development Corporation (Becamex IDC) on August 26.
The event attracted the participation of approximately 280 Japanese enterprises including those who are running business in Vietnam and Binh Duong Province.
The seminar aims to introduce potentials and competitive advantages of Binh Duong Province as well as mechanisms and investment policies for foreign investors in local industrial zones.
The Vietnamese side also answered questions of Japanese enterprises interested in business opportunities in Binh Duong.
Vice Chairman of Binh Duong Provincial People’s Committee Mai Hung Dung said that Vietnam, and Binh Duong in particular, always give priority to foreign investment projects with advanced and modern technology which have high added value for products and connect with global supply chains.
Binh Duong is now the best choice for foreign enterprises to invest in thanks to its strong industrial development, Dung noted.
Binh Duong is the second largest province in Vietnam (after Ho Chi Minh City) in attracting foreign investment with a total foreign direct investment (FDI) of over US$35 billion. Japan is also one of the leading countries with large investment projects in Binh Duong.
Dung shared that Binh Duong is completing the building of a new city, promising an ideal destination for foreign investors. The province is also improving its infrastructure and developing industrial zones to connect with other localities in the South in addition to making efforts to enhance its investment and business environment along with administrative procedures to facilitate investors, Dung added.
- Conference promotes Japanese investment in Binh Duong
- Japanese developer Tokyu to develop a shopping mall in Binh Duong
- Japan pledges to support major transport projects in Binh Duong
- Binh Duong looks to attract more investment from RoK
- Binh Duong Province pledges to accompany enterprises
- Over US$840 million poured into industrial parks in Binh Duong Province
- Binh Duong Province attracts more than $1.85 billion of FDI capital
- Binh Duong looks to attract more investment
- Bình Dương IPs attracts more than $840 million of FDI in nine months