NDO – A ground-breaking ceremony was held by the Trung Nam Group on August 25 for the first phase of the Ca Na – Ninh Thuan Seaport Complex project in Thuan Nam district in the south-central province of Ninh Thuan.
The Ca Na – Ninh Thuan Seaport Complex is located in Phuoc Diem. Thuan Nam district in the border area between Ninh Thuan and Binh Thuan provinces.
The first phase, with investment of more than VND146 trillion (US$6301 million), comprises two wharves capable of receiving ships of 70000 – 100000 DWT, and another one for ships of 20000 DWT, along with storage facilities and related logistical infrastructure.
The design throughput for the first phase is 3.3 million tonnes of goods per year, with the application of smart technology.
The project is expected to be put into operation by August 2026. It will create favourable conditions for existing industrial parks and clusters in Ninh Thuan, as well as the south-central region and Central Highlands.
It is also hoped to facilitate the transportation of equipment for on-going renewable energy projects in the province.
- Work starts on construction of seaport complex in Ninh Thuan
- Phuoc Ninh solar power plant inaugurated in Ninh Thuan
- US$46.6 million solar power plant inaugurated in Ninh Thuan
- Southeast Asia’s largest renewable energy complex inaugurated in Ninh Thuan
- 43mn USD solar power plant inaugurated in Ninh Thuan
- USD43 million-solar power plant inaugurated in Ninh Thuan
- 35Mwp solar power farm opens in Ninh Thuan
- Work begins on VND5 trillion My Thuan 2 Bridge
- Thai firms acquire wind power farm in Ninh Thuan
- New Zealand donates VND800 mln for protecting, planting forest in Ninh Thuan