The Vietnam Airlines Group, including Vietnam Airlines, Pacific Airlines and VASCO, will sell more than 2 million tickets on domestic routes for the 2021 lunar New Year (Tet) Holiday.
Passengers can buy tickets from August 18 on Vietnam Airlines’ website, mobile phone app and ticket offices across the country.
Vietnam Airlines offers over 2 million tickets for Tet
Vietnam Airlines Group will also prioritise increased flight frequency on high demand routes such as Hanoi-HCM City/Vinh/Can Tho/Phu Quoc and HCM City-Danang/Haiphong/Thanh Hoa/Vinh/ Dong Hoi/ Hue/Pleiku/Nha Trang/Quy Nhon.
Lunar New Year flight tickets are available for sale four months in advance to make it convenient for passengers to plan ahead when purchasing tickets for the holiday.
Bamboo Airways and VietJet Air have also announced 3 million tickets for Tet flights for 50 domestic routes, including 1.5 million from Vietjet Air.
The Vietnamese domestic air routes will have a total of around five million tickets for the 2021 Lunar New Year.
According to a survey by Nguoi Lao Dong Newspaper, ticket prices of some flights in the last week of January 2021, when Tet is nearing are cheaper than those of the same period of last year. However, ticket demand has remained low, due to people’s concerns about the Covid-19 pandemic.
- Vietnam Airlines puts up for sale over 2 million tickets for Tet
- Vietnam’s budget airlines begin selling tickets for lunar new year
- Vietnam Airlines Group offers over 2 million tickets for Tet 2021
- Vietnamese airlines open 2021 Tet sales
- Vietjet sells 1.5 million tickets for Tet holiday 2021
- Khanh Hoa works on plan to develop night-time economy
- Airlines increase flights leaving from Da Nang
- Danang flight routes resume from September 7
- Vietnam Airlines to open five new domestic routes next month