Hanoi (VNA) – The Vietnam Airlines Group, including Vietnam Airlines, Pacific Airlines and VASCO, will offer more than 2 million tickets on all domestic flights during the 2021 lunar New Year (Tet) holiday to meet increasing travel demand.
Passengers can buy tickets from August 18 on Vietnam Airlines’ website, mobile phone app and ticket offices nationwide.
The group will also prioritise increasing flights on routes with high travel demand such as Hanoi – Ho Chi Minh City/Vinh/Can Tho/Phu Quoc, and Ho Chi Minh City – Da Nang/Hai Phong/ Thanh Hoa/Vinh/ Dong Hoi/ Hue/Pleiku.
To best meet the needs of passengers, the group will continue to offer fares within a wide price range. Tickets for flights during Tet are available for sale four months in advance to make it convenient for passengers to plan ahead when purchasing tickets for the holiday.
To ensure public health, it will also continue applying COVID-19 prevention and control measures./.VNA
- Vietnam Airlines offers over 2 million tickets for Tet
- Vietnam Airlines Group offers over 2 million tickets for Tet 2021
- Vietnam’s budget airlines begin selling tickets for lunar new year
- Khanh Hoa works on plan to develop night-time economy
- Vietnamese airlines open 2021 Tet sales
- Vietnam Airlines increases flights on domestic routes
- Airlines increase flights leaving from Da Nang
- Deploying a one-time check-in process on Con Dao route
- Vietjet sells 1.5 million tickets for Tet holiday 2021