Illustrative image (Source: VNA)
The State Treasury issued bonds worth 7.5 trillion VND of 5-year, 10-year, 15-year and 30-year terms.
One billion VND was mobilised from 5-year bonds with an annual interest rate of 1.7 percent, 0.02 percent lower than the previous auction on August 5.
Meanwhile, over 3.1 trillion VND worth of 10-year bonds were sold with an interest rate of 2.85 percent per annum, 0.03 percent higher than previous bidding.
The 15-year bonds called for 1.3 trillion VND with an annual interest rate of 3.03 percent, up 0.02 percent.
The 30-year bonds raised 500 billion VND with a yearly interest rate of 3.5 percent, equal to that of the previous auction on July 22.
More 250 billion VND were mobilised through the auxiliary auction of the 30-year bonds.
Since the beginning of 2020, the State Treasury has raised over 157.7 trillion VND from G-bond auctions at HNX./.
- Over 396 million USD raised from G-bonds
- G-bonds valued at nearly 358 million USD mobilised at latest auction
- Over 6.4 trillion VND raised through June 17 G-bond auction
- Over 623 million USD mobilized from Government bonds
- Over 189.5 million USD mobilised from Government bonds
- 210 million USD mobilised via October 28 G-bond auction
- Nearly US$330 million mobilised via latest G-bond auction
- Latest G-bond auction raises over 450 million USD
- Over 990 million USD worth of G-bonds raised in August
- Over US$623 million mobilized from Government bonds