Charles Kuonen Suspension Bridge, Randa, Switzerland
Charles Kuonen Suspension Bridge is 494m long, is the longest pedestrian suspension bridge in the world.
The bridge was inaugurated in March 7-2017 as a replacement for the damaged Europabrücke bridge. The bridge is at an altitude of 85m above the ground and you will have to steady your body as you walk on the bridge to shake. Charles Kuonen Suspension Bridge is a big challenge for those who are afraid of altitude. Charles Kuonen was built with a metal deck that could look straight downwards and holds the record for the longest walking bridge in the world.
Cesana Claviere Tibetan Suspension Bridge, Piedmont, Italy
The bridge is designed quite "fragile", to the point that in the days of inclement weather one must close it. In fact, Cesana Claviere Tibetan consists of three bridges connecting with different lengths and height. The full-length of the bridge is 478m, located at 30m altitude above the ground (the third bridge is at a height of 90m above ground level).
Titlis Cliff Walk suspension bridge, Engelberg, Switzerland
Titlis Cliff Walk is a pedestrian walk of nearly 460 m and located at 2,740 m above sea level, on a beautiful glacier in the Swiss Alps. This is the highest suspension bridge in Europe and is also the perfect place for visitors to admire the entire Alps.
Hussaini suspension bridge, Pakistan
This bridge is made of wooden sticks of different sizes. When passed, this rope bridge will sway, if not careful may slip foot into the gaps.
Suspension Bridge in Madagascar
The narrow bridge sits at an elevation of 90 m, north through a deep-filled rock that stands in Tsingy de Bemaraha, Madagascar, not a place for the weakest visitors.
Capilano suspension bridge, Vancouver, Canada
Cầu treo Capilano la mot trong những cay cầu treo đi bo dai nhất khu vực Bắc Mỹ, bắt ngang qua dòng song Capilano.
Cay cầu được George Grant Mackay khởi cong xay dựng vao năm 1889 bằng sợi day gai dầu va van gỗ tuyết tung. Đến năm 1956 cay cầu được xay dựng lại hoan toan bằng cap thep voi chiều dai 140m va nằm ở đo cao 70m so voi mặt song ben dưoi.
SkyBridge Suspension Bridge, Sochi, Russia
The Sochi Skybridge is 439m in length, which sits at an altitude above 200m above the ground, squeezed through the ridges of Sochi National Park.
Geierley Suspension Bridge, Germany
With a length of more than 365m, located at an altitude of nearly 100 m squeezed through the Geierley ravine, it is the longest suspension bridge in Germany.
- Suspension Bridge in the world
- the most dangerous hanging mongoose
- the scariest suspension bridge
- the most beautiful suspension bridge
- the longest suspension bridge
- Vietnam Top Destinations Exotic suspension bridge on the top of O Quy Ho pass
- Come to the Central Highlands, do not forget to check-in with the beautiful “virtual living” suspension bridge that loves Kon Klor
- La Ba Bridge suspension bridge not for the faint hearted
- Thrilling newly-opened suspension bridge in Sapa
- Bridge 2,000 metres above sea level challenges visitors
- Bridges crossing the Han River
- Come to Quang Tri to admire the majestic Dakrong suspension bridge between the mountains and forests
- 5 record cable-stayed bridges connecting the Western
- Entertain the daredevil in you in Sa Pa