Duc Hop High School Principal Ha Quang Vinh said that in order to improve the quality of teaching and learning, the school has directed teachers to develop their plans in accordance with the guidance of the Hung Yen Province Department of Education and Training. That includes developing lesson plans that ensure efficient teaching and learning while encouraging student self-study.
Closing ceremony of the 2021-2022 school year at Duc Hop High School
In the 2021-2022 school year, despite the COVID-19 pandemic, the school efficiently combined online and offline teaching and learning methods, including online extracurricular activities, experiences, collective activities and competitions. The school continued implementing Prime Ministerial Instruction 31/CT-TTg (dated December 4, 2019) on moral and lifestyle education for students, while strengthening soft skills and building behavioral culture in schools, psychological consultancy for high school students, and social activities in schools.
In particular, the school is interested in STEM education (a teaching approach that combines science, technology, engineering and math), providing STEM training for teachers and education administrators. Specifically, the school developed and implemented STEM activities and abilities to guide scientific and technical research, gave lectures according to STEM education method, and tested and evaluated students' performance in order to ensure training quality and efficiency.
Opening ceremony of the 2022-2023 school year at Duc Hop High School
Duc Hop High School has gradually innovated and built diverse career guidance curricula and enhanced experiential activities for students to improve the quality of vocational education and help students make the right choice in future study and job opportunity searches.
The school has also diversified collective activities and opened playgrounds and clubs for students. Every year, the school organizes school theater programs, talented student contests and student football tournaments while establishing and maintaining sports, English, guitar and other clubs. These activities attract a large number of students and help discover talents.
Duc Hop cooperates with universities, colleges and vocational education centers to find development opportunities for its students.
The percentage of Duc Hop High School’s students passing the annual high school graduation exam and enrolled at colleges and universities is high. Many students have found good jobs after graduation.
- Ministry of Education and Training presents education equipment to Nguyen Du Lao-Vietnamese Bilingual School
- Schools in HCMC allowed to collect fees for online teaching
- HCMC increases supervision over students’ online learning for cyber safety
- Over 75 percent of students to return to school after Tet
- Teaching during the epidemic season: Teachers ‘turn on mode’
- Ensuring health and safety of students amid the pandemic
- Senior-high school entrance exam in HCMC to have content adjustment
- Vietnam’s new school year to begin on September 5 as usual
- Hanoi allows senior high-school students to return to school from December 6