TOKYO, Aug. 5, 2022 /PRNewswire/ -- KLab Inc., a leader in online mobile games, announced that its head-to-head football simulation game Captain Tsubasa: Dream Team will have a collaboration with the J.League. Starting Friday, August 5th new players including Ryo Ishizaki, Jun Misugi, Shun Nitta, Leo, and Teppei Kisugi wearing the official J.League kits for the 2022 season will appear in the game. In addition, various in-game campaigns will be held to celebrate the collaboration. See the original press release (https://www.klab.com/en/press/) for more information.
Captain Tsubasa: Dream Team will have a collaboration with the J.League. Starting Friday, August 5th new players including Ryo Ishizaki, Jun Misugi, Shun Nitta, Leo, and Teppei Kisugi wearing the official J.League kits for the 2022 season will appear in the game. In addition, various in-game campaigns will be held to celebrate the collaboration and the Summer Campaign begins at the same time.
J.LEAGUE Collaboration Campaign
Players who were part of the J.League in the original Captain Tsubasa story will appear in Captain Tsubasa: Dream Team wearing the official J.League kits for the 2022 season.
The campaign will feature a login bonus, daily scenarios, and more so be sure to check out the in-game notifications for more information.
J.LEAGUE Selection Transfer
Jun Misugi, Ryo Ishizaki, Shun Nitta, Leo wearing J.LEAGUE official kits debut as new players in this Transfer. This is a Step-Up Transfer where 1 new SSR player is guaranteed on Step 5.
Dreamball Exchange Update
Home, away, and keeper kits for 18 teams from the 2022 Meiji Yasuda J1 League are now available in the Dreamball Exchange.
Summer Campaign Begins
The campaign will feature a login bonus, event missions, and the Summer Cup. Participate in the Summer Cup during the event period to receive amazing ranking rewards.
Overview of Captain Tsubasa: Dream Team
Android™ 4.4+, iOS 10.0+, HarmonyOS 2.0+
Head-to-head football simulation game
Free-to-play (In-app purchases available)
Global (Excludes Japan and Mainland China)
Official Twitter Account:
Official Facebook Page:
Official YouTube Channel:
Official Discord Channel:
©Yoichi Takahashi/SHUEISHA/TV TOKYO/ENOKIFILM
App Store: https://itunes.apple.com/app/id1293738123
Google Play: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.klab.captain283.global
View original content to download multimedia:https://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/captain-tsubasa-dream-team-debuts-5-new-players-including-ryo-ishizaki-and-jun-misugi-wearing-the-2022-season-jleague-official-kits-301600573.html
Source: KLab Inc. Related Stocks: Tokyo:3656
- "Captain Tsubasa: Dream Team" 5th Anniversary Kicks Off & New Players Wearing the JUVENTUS Official Kit Debut
- "Captain Tsubasa: Dream Team" Dream Championship 2022 Worldwide Tournament Begins in September & the Official Website Opens Today
- V. League 1 football back in action next month
- V. League 1 Golden Ball gets the boot
- Foreign dribblers to benefit from Vietnam pro basketball league revamp
- Vietnamese-owned club win Bosnia-Herzegovina league, in Champions League qualifiers
- ‘It’s our turn again’: Treble-chasing Bayern eye Champions League glory
- Former national team star tells modern players to smarten up
- Star striker’s goal fails to help Ho Chi Minh City FC level in V-League home game