NORWALK, Conn, Aug. 5, 2022 /PRNewswire/ -- GameChange Solar today announced that a new, 6 GW tracker tube line will start operations in the Midwest in February 2023, supporting GameChange in its rapid growth in the US market. This state-of-the-art, highly automated facility allows GameChange to expand its US tracker tube capacity to 14 GW.
GameChange Solar Announces 6 GW Midwest Tracker Factory, Increases USA Capacity to 14 GW
Derick Botha, Chief Commercial Officer at GameChange Solar, stated, "As our customers grow their business, GameChange is committed to continue to grow our substantial USA manufacturing base to allow for fast deliveries and flexibility in our supply chain."
Contact and media inquiries can be directed to Derick Botha +1 (302) 528-2125
Source: GameChange Solar
- Arctech Expands Solar Tracker Options with SkyLine II, the first 1P tracker with the synchronous multi-point drive mechanism at Intersolar Europe 2022
- IREX and Singapore partner to build solar power factory in VN
- Qcells Announces Solar Panel Manufacturing Expansion Will Be in Dalton, Georgia
- More than 100,000 rooftop solar power projects put into operation
- Dong Nai working to develop rooftop solar power
- Solar power production triples
- Nearly 20,000 rooftop solar power projects installed
- Solar power boom poses a distribution challenge
- French company invests in Vietnam rooftop solar developer