HANGZHOU, China, Aug. 5, 2022 /PRNewswire/ -- June saw the launch of NARAKA: BLADEPOINT, the action-packed 60-person battle royale, on Xbox Series X|S and with Xbox Game Pass for console and PC. In the first two weeks of the title being available on the console, an impressive one million new players have jumped in the game, known for its fast-paced, agile, melee combat.
Since the game was released on PC last year, a growing community has sprung up around NARAKA with the team providing constant updates with new characters, weapons, and game modes for players to continually experience the game in fresh and exciting ways.
NetEase and 24 Entertainment have been thrilled with the response to the release of NARAKA: BLADEPOINT on Xbox, and have greatly appreciated the feedback – especially the news that Xbox players are thoroughly enjoying the melee combat experience with the controls optimised for console.
With the success of the Xbox Series X|S launch, the team are excited to announce that the game will also be available on Xbox One before the end of 2022. And with the anniversary of NARAKA around the corner, there is even more exciting news; a new map for a region called Holoroth will launch on August 19, and NARAKA's long awaited campaign mode will also release its first chapter on August 5 for Xbox players.
Make sure to keep up to date with all the latest NARAKA: BLADEPOINT action on the NARAKA site, Twitter, Facebook, Twitch, Steam, and Discord.
About 24 Entertainment
24 Entertainment is a Chinese game studio founded by a group of artists, engineers, and designers; who are all gaming industry veterans. We have a shared vision of introducing global players to Eastern cultures through cutting-edge gaming technology.
About NetEase, Inc.
As a leading internet technology company based in China, NetEase, Inc. (NASDAQ: NTES and HKEX: 9999, "NetEase") provides premium online services centered around innovative and diverse content, community, communication and commerce. NetEase develops and operates some of China's most popular mobile and PC games. In more recent years, NetEase has expanded into international markets including Japan and North America. In addition to its self-developed game content, NetEase partners with other leading game developers, such as Blizzard Entertainment and Mojang AB (a Microsoft subsidiary), to operate globally renowned games in China. NetEase's other innovative service offerings include its majority-controlled subsidiaries Youdao (NYSE: DAO), China's leading technology-focused intelligent learning company, and Cloud Music (HKEX: 9899), China's leading online music content community, as well as Yanxuan, NetEase's private label e-commerce platform. For more information, please visit: http://ir.netease.com/.
Contacts for NetEase
Tel: (+86) 571-8985-3378
View original content to download multimedia:https://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/one-million-xbox-players-join-naraka-bladepoint-in-first-two-weeks-of-launch-301599835.html
Source: NetEase Games
- NetEase Releases NARAKA: BLADEPOINT on Xbox Series X|S, Windows PC and with Xbox Game Pass for Global Audience on June 23
- Five Nights at Freddy’s: Core Collection available on Xbox One and PlayStation 5 in January
- NetEase Releases Diablo® Immortal™ in China on iOS and Android on July 25
- NetEase Reveals Latest Game Innovations at 2022 Annual Product Launch Event
- PUBG Mobile – Epic Action Battle Royale Game
- F1 2020 video game to feature Hanoi circuit
- NetEase Games Announces Jar of Sparks
- GamerGains, the First-Ever Play-and-Earn Platform for PC & Console Players, Positive aspects $5.8 Million Led By Cadenza Ventures
- "MELTY BLOOD: TYPE LUMINA" New Playable Characters "Mash Kyrielight" and "Neco-Arc" Announced All Additional Characters up to the Fourth Set will be Available for Free!