- Honors include two 'Best of Best' and six 'Winner' awards
- Award-winning categories include Fair Stands, Brand Stores, Showrooms, Exhibition Design, User Interface and Corporate Design Guides
- Honors reflect Hyundai, Genesis and Kia's efforts to demonstrate brand values through design and provide unique experiences for customers
SEOUL, South Korea, Aug. 4, 2022 /PRNewswire/ -- Hyundai Motor, Genesis and Kia, Hyundai Motor Group's three automotive brands, won eight design awards, including two 'Best of the Best' and six 'Winner' honors, at the Red Dot Award: Brand & Communication Design 2022, hosted by Germany's Design Zentrum Nordrhein-Westfalen.
CES 2022 Hyundai Exhibition Booth
Hyundai Motor's 'CES 2022 Exhibition Booth,' which shared the company's vision for robotics providing unlimited freedom of mobility in the real world and metaverse, won the 'Best of the Best' award — the highest distinction the jury can give out — in the Fair Stands category.
Genesis Suji (from Suh Architects)
In addition, Red Dot Award honored Hyundai Motor with a 'Winner' award for Hyundai Motor Songpa Showrooms in the Brand Stores category. The hall provides a new space and customer experience based on Hyundai's Concierge service. The repeated stainless mesh networks and the 2,100 assembly clips inside and outside the building symbolize Hyundai's strong commitment to the entire process of manufacturing and selling automobiles.
Genesis Studio Anseong (from Suh Architects)
Hyundai Motor Songpa Showrooms (from Jeon Taegsu )
For Genesis luxury brand, Genesis Suji, Genesis Studio Anseong and Genesis House New York each received a Red Dot award for Retail Design, and an art installation inspired by the GV60 electric vehicle won for Spatial Communication. Plus, Genesis Connected Car Integrated Cockpit (ccIC) won for its User Interface. These wins reflect how Genesis expresses its brand identity visually in all its spaces and customer experiences.
Genesis House New York (from FRANK OUDEMAN_OTTO)
Genesis GV60 Campagin_Light & Wonder (from Suh Architects)
Last but not least, Kia Corporation reaffirmed its competitive edge by earning a 'Winner' award for its Corporate Design Guides. 'Kia CI Guideline' is a design manual for consistently communicating the corporate identity to global customers in line with the company's new brand direction and strategy. This ingenious guideline describes the brand's design elements, such as the logo, slogan and typeface. Since its brand relaunching last year, Kia has been fast moving toward the future to become a 'Sustainable Mobility Solutions Provider.'
Genesis ccIC Infortainment System
More information about Hyundai Motor Group, please see: www.hyundaimotorgroup.com
Kia CI Guideline
Source: Hyundai Motor Group Related Stocks: Korea:005380 OTC:HYMTF
- Hyundai Motor's 'The Bigger Crash' Brand Campaign Ads Win Silver Lions at Cannes Lions International Festival of Creativity
- Hyundai Motor's IONIQ 6 Teased in Concept Sketch
- Hyundai Motor Unveils Design of All-Electric IONIQ 6, Electrified Streamliner with Mindful Interior Design
- ROLLS-ROYCE & HYUNDAI MOTOR GROUP SIGN MOU TO LEAD THE WAY IN THE ADVANCED AIR MOBILITY MARKET USING ALL-ELECTRIC PROPULSION AND HYDROGEN FUEL CELL TECHNOLOGY
- Hyundai vehicles apply new know-how: Unlock and begin with iPhone
- Hyundai Kona 2023 revealed with a youthful design, outfitted with know-how ‘flooded’
- CIGA Design Launches Magician-Inspired Watch Series on Indiegogo
- Hyundai Sonata is at risk of being declared useless
- Tanduay Wins Platinum, Innovation Honors in Consumer-Judged SIP Awards