METUCHEN, N.J., Aug. 4, 2022 /PRNewswire/ -- Feutune Light Acquisition Corporation (NASDAQ: FLFVU) (the "Company"), a newly organized blank check company incorporated as a Delaware business company, today announced that commencing on August 8, 2022, holders of the units sold in the Company's initial public offering may elect to separately trade the Company's Class A Common Stock shares, warrants, and rights included in the units. The Class A Common Stock shares, warrants and rights that are separated will trade on The Nasdaq Global Market ("NASDAQ") under the symbols "FLFV," "FLFVW," and "FLFVR." Those units not separated will continue to trade on NASDAQ under the symbol "FLFVU." Holders of units will need to have their brokers contact Continental Stock Transfer & Trust Company, LLC, the Company's transfer agent, in order to separate the units into Class A Common Stock shares, warrants and rights. The units began trading on NASDAQ under the ticker symbol "FLFVU" on June 16, 2022. The offering was made only by means of a prospectus. Copies of the prospectus relating to this offering may be obtained by accessing the SEC's website, www.sec.gov.
This press release shall not constitute an offer to sell or a solicitation of an offer to buy, nor shall there be any sale of these securities in any state or jurisdiction in which such offer, solicitation or sale would be unlawful prior to registration or qualification under the securities laws of any such state or jurisdiction.
About Feutune Light Acquisition Corporation
Feutune Light Acquisition Corporation is a newly organized blank check company formed as a Delaware corporation for the purpose of effecting a merger, capital stock exchange, asset acquisition, stock purchase, reorganization, or similar business combination with one or more businesses. The Company is actively searching and identifying suitable business combination targets but has not selected any business combination target. The company's efforts to identify a prospective target business will not be limited to a particular industry or geographic region, although the Company is prohibited from undertaking initial business combination with any entity that is based in or have the majority of its operations in China (including Hong Kong and Macau).
This press release includes forward looking statements that involve risks and uncertainties. Forward looking statements are subject to numerous conditions, risks and changes in circumstances, many of which are beyond the control of the Company, including those set forth in the "Risk Factors" section of the Company's registration statement, as amended from time to time, and prospectus for the offering filed with the SEC. Such forward-looking statements include the successful consummation of the Company's initial public offering or exercise of the underwriters' over-allotment option. The Company expressly disclaims any obligations or undertaking to release publicly any updates or revisions to any forward-looking statements contained herein to reflect any change in the Company's expectations with respect thereto or any change in events, conditions or circumstances on which any statement is based.
Feutune Light Acquisition Corporation
Chief Financial Officer
48 Bridge Street, Building A
Metuchen, New Jersey 08840
View original content to download multimedia:https://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/feutune-light-acquisition-corporation-announces-the-separate-trading-of-its-class-a-common-stock-shares--warrants-and-rights-commencing-august-8-2022-301599447.html
Source: Feutune Light Acquisition Corporation Related Stocks: NASDAQ:FLFVU
- Prime Number Acquisition I Corp. Announces the Separate Trading of its Class A Common Stock Shares, Warrants, and Rights, Commencing July 6, 2022
- Chenghe Acquisition Co. Announces the Separate Trading of its Class A Ordinary Shares and Warrants Commencing June 23, 2022
- Prime Number Acquisition I Corp. Announces Closing of $64.5 Million Initial Public Offering
- Prime Number Acquisition I Corp. Announces Pricing of $60 Million Initial Public Offering
- A SPAC II Acquisition Corp. Announces Pricing of $185 Million Initial Public Offering
- Chenghe Acquisition Co. Announces Closing of $115 Million Initial Public Offering and Exercise of Underwriters' Over-Allotment Option in Full
- China Natural Resources Receives Nasdaq Notification Regarding Minimum Bid Requirements
- Dogness (International) Corporation Announces Entry into Agreement for Registered Direct Offering of Approximately $12 Million Class A Common Shares and Warrants
- TDH Holdings, Inc. Announces 1-for-20 Reverse Stock Split