Workforce management solutions from DXC and SAP support healthcare providers in managing their teams while focusing on employees' well-being and ability to deliver quality care
SAN ANTONIO, Aug. 3, 2022 /PRNewswire/ -- Healthcare providers may find that supporting their care team and managing the larger healthcare workforce is challenging, particularly during times of high stress and peak demand. Frost & Sullivan, the Growth Pipeline Company™, has published a panel-based Think Tank to explore these challenges and discuss how to focus efforts on improving the care team's work-life balance and well-being. This is expected to improve outcomes and the safety of care provided.
Frost & Sullivan's latest executive summary, Healthcare Staff Well-Being is the New Top Priority, highlights how various healthcare market dynamics—a mix of external, internal, and technology-oriented forces—affect the priorities, needs, and landscape for health services and solutions. It also showcases how progressive technological changes will provide data-based analytics, enabling ways to deliver transforming solutions, applications, and systems necessary to improve patient and staff engagement.
To access Frost & Sullivan's on-demand Think Tank, Healthcare Staff Well-Being is the New Top Priority, please click here.
To download the Think Tank's executive summary, please click here.
According to Daniel Ruppar, Consulting Director—Healthcare & Life Sciences, Frost & Sullivan, "Healthcare workers focus on numerous shifting priorities and activities during a normal workday, operating under significant stress. Healthcare provider managers need to support their teams by listening, responding, and supporting them to address their mental health and wellness."
Ruppar also noted, "Many providers have learned not to repeat the same mistakes that led to staff burnout and departures."
The panelists all agreed that healthcare organizations need enabling information technology (IT), tools, and other solutions that will allow them to manage their workforce while addressing burnout and mental health issues, thus improving the employee experience. Offerings such as DXC's Workforce Suite for Healthcare with SAP® Solutions work to bridge the gap between care team needs and improved patient outcomes through innovative technologies that will:
- Enable a comprehensive approach to support staff needs (curated to the individual) to improve employee experience and engagement, which helps achieve healthcare goals and the care teams' well-being.
- Leverage digital tools and software applications to support workforce management: talent management, recruitment, retention, development, and employee experience.
- Enable a holistic understanding of capabilities and competencies, taking stock of the talent pool's skills and proficiencies to better leverage staff across different areas.
- Support employees with available career paths, professional development, education, and certifications.
- Position learning and training more effectively to build capability.
- Implement IT solutions for workforce management to facilitate employee development and retention.
- Effectively use digital solutions for overall staff performance management.
"Healthcare providers are bound to balance the needs of their organization with the needs of their people as care team well-being impacts patient outcomes," noted Michael Byczkowski, Global Vice President and Head of Healthcare Industry at SAP. "Valuing and optimizing the workforce, supporting them with the right tools and technology, and placing them at the center of organizational preparedness are necessary to prepare for future obstacles."
To view the "Healthcare Staff Well-Being is the New Top Priority" Think Tank on-demand, click here.About Frost & Sullivan
For six decades, Frost & Sullivan has been world-renowned for its role in helping investors, corporate leaders, and governments navigate economic changes and identify disruptive technologies, Mega Trends, new business models, and companies to action, resulting in a continuous flow of growth opportunities to drive future success. Contact us: Start the discussion.About DXC
DXC Technology (NYSE: DXC) helps global companies run their mission-critical systems and operations while modernizing IT, optimizing data architectures, and ensuring security and scalability across public, private and hybrid clouds. The world's largest companies and public sector organizations trust DXC to deploy services across the Enterprise Technology Stack to drive new levels of performance, competitiveness, and customer experience. Learn more about how we deliver excellence for our customers and colleagues at DXC.com. Building upon a 35-year heritage, DXC and SAP offer a proven approach to IT modernization—DXC provides a full spectrum of SAP-based solutions to help customers worldwide extend their ability to quickly respond to market dynamics, simplify operations, and minimize the disruption, risks, and costs of enterprise evolution. For more information, please visit www.dxc.com.About SAP
SAP's strategy is to help every business run as an intelligent, sustainable enterprise. As a market leader in enterprise application software, we help companies of all sizes and in all industries run at their best: SAP customers generate 87% of total global commerce. Our machine learning, Internet of Things (IoT), and advanced analytics technologies help turn customers' businesses into intelligent enterprises. SAP helps give people and organizations deep business insight and fosters collaboration that helps them stay ahead of their competition. We simplify technology for companies so they can consume our software the way they want—without disruption. Our end-to-end suite of applications and services enables business and public customers across 25 industries globally to operate profitably, adapt continuously, and make a difference. With a global network of customers, partners, employees, and thought leaders, SAP helps the world run better and improve people's lives. For more information, visit www.sap.com.
Source: Frost & Sullivan Related Stocks: NYSE:DXC
- Investments in Global Contactless Services Spike to Improve Customer Satisfaction
- Frost & Sullivan Institute Recognizes Top Companies for Enlightened Growth Leadership, 2022
- Vietnam-Based Health Tech Startup Jio Health Bags $20M In Series B Round
- Top Sales Executives to Attend 4th Annual Sales Team Accelerator Retreat: A Frost & Sullivan Executive MindXchange this June in New York
- Intellect partners with Swiss Life Network to expand reach of comprehensive mental health care solutions in Asia
- Stryker's debut at World Intelligence Congress: Bringing Stryker's Advanced Digital Healthcare to China
- GE Healthcare, Elekta collaborate to expand access to precision radiation therapy solutions
- Buy Now, Pay Later Solutions to Unlock Growth Potential for B2B Companies
- BAXTER HEALTHCARE ANNOUNCES STEVEN FLYNN TO LEAD ASIA PACIFIC REGION