BEIJING, Aug. 3, 2022 /PRNewswire/ -- A news report from chinadaily.com.cn
Sailing and water sports are becoming increasingly popular in people's daily lives in China, especially in Hangzhou, Zhejiang province, as the city is ambitious about becoming the leader of water sports in China. This has given French scholar Christian Fardel much room to show his talent in sailing and knowledge in maritime history.
According to Fardel, Hangzhou is a dynamic city rich with water resources, which reminds him of home. He is confident that people in Hangzhou's enjoyment of sailing and water sports will grow, and hopes the city will make great achievements and development in water sports in the near future.
Watch the video to find out more.
View original content to download multimedia:https://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/china-and-me-picking-up-sailing-dream-in-hangzhou-301598602.html
- Cultural and Natural Heritage Day, Understanding Hangzhou Through its Heritage of Water
- China National Silk Museum Reopens with Fashion Silhouettes Exhibition at Hangzhou Tower
- Hangzhou Asian Games venues open as new fitness spaces for all citizens
- Farmer Paintings Exhibited to Share the Spirit of the Asian Games Hangzhou 2022
- The 2022 International MICE Culture Event and Global Digital Exhibition and Event Summit comes to a successful conclusion in Hangzhou
- Rizhao gears up for high-level provincial sports competition
- A prize to win for your study-in-China story
- Senmiao Technology Announces Business Cooperation with Online Travel Platform Fliggy, an Alibaba Affiliate
- WuXi Biologics Extends Capabilities to Include Development and cGMP Manufacturing for Microbial-Derived Products