CHENGDU, China, Aug. 1, 2022 /PRNewswire/ -- "OpenDEL®3.0 – DRUG DISCOVERY PARTNER" webinar will be jointly held by HitGen Inc. and Endpoints News on Thursday 4th August, to present you with a high-quality DEL product with all DEL information sharing and technical support. Dr. Guansai Liu, Executive Director of Discovery Chemistry Unit at HitGen Inc. will share his insights into challenges in drug discovery and how OpenDEL®3.0 can facilitate efficient new drug development.
ABOUT OpenDEL®3.0: a self-service DNA-encoded library (DEL) kit product enables users to explore DEL selection campaigns without revealing the target identity. The users are able to perform affinity selections according to the selection manual and HitGen team provides technical supports on DEL selections, high-throughput sequencing and data analysis.
Four Key Features of OpenDEL®3.0:
- Transparence: all DEL information (reagents and codons) is completely open to the users; selection manual and key materials for selections are provided along with OpenDEL® product.
- Drug-likeness: three-cycle DELs containing 90% molecules give MW<550 daltons.
- Reliability: robust chemistry and strict library QC.
- No downstream obligation: no compound disclosure fee and license fee for hits discovered from OpenDEL®3.0.
Dr. Guansai Liu, Executive Director of Discovery Chemistry Unit, HitGen Inc.
Dr. Guansai Liu joined HitGen in 2013 and is now in charge of building and leading the DNA-encoded chemical library platforms for early small-molecule drug discovery and optimization. Dr. Liu earned his PhD degree in organic chemistry from University of Science and Technology of China in 2010, where he performed his doctoral research on total synthesis of structurally-complex natural products under Professor Zhujun Yao's guidance. Then he worked at Georgia State University from 2010 to 2013 as a post-doctoral research fellow, working on aminohydroxylations of olefins with non-precious metal catalysis. He has published over 26 articles and papers in leading peer-reviewed journals such as J. Am. Soc. Chem., Org. Lett., etc.
Register Now: https://webinars.endpts.com/opendel3-0-a-high-quality-del-product-for-your-open-access/
View original content to download multimedia:https://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/opendel3-0--drug-discovery-partner-webinar-offered-by-hitgen-and-endpoints-news-coming-up-on-thursday-4th-august-301596780.html
Source: HitGen Inc. Related Stocks: Shanghai:688222
- Eurofins Discovery Announces Acquisition of DiscoveryBioMed
- Eurofins DiscoverX Celebrates Shanghai Office Opening
- Excelra Partners with HotSpot Therapeutics to Enhance Allosteric Drug Discovery Efforts
- 3Z closes $2 million funding for preclinical development of novel ADHD and Insomnia therapeutics identified by 3Z´s zebrafish drug discovery platform
- Sanyou Biopharmaceuticals forged strategic partnership with Dragon Sail Pharmaceutical to upgrade integrated innovative antibody drug R&D
- Use of BioMAP Platform to Assess Nutraceuticals Published in BioMed Central
- GenScript ProBio Establishes Korean Legal Entity and Further Strengthens Cooperation in South Korea and APAC Region
- Vietnam, Laos forge cooperation in drug combat
- WuXi XDC and AbTis Sign Memorandum of Understanding for Development and Manufacturing of Antibody Drug Conjugates
- Harbour BioMed Announces IND Clearance for B7H4x4-1BB Bispecific Antibody by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration