Joint Led by IDG Capital and Sequoia Capital China, the footwear company's Series A funding represents VC giants' confidence in the prospect and potential of this company.
LOS ANGELES, June 21, 2022 /PRNewswire/ -- MIRACLE MILES GROUP INC., a footwear technology enterprise that owns the popular brand Dream Pairs, officially announces today that it has closed a $100M Series A funding. The financing jointly led by IDG Capital and Sequoia Capital China will further boost the company's aggressive expansion into the global market.
MIRACLE MILES GROUP INC.'s Key Brands: Dream Pairs, Bruno Marc, and Nortiv8
"This round of funding has been closed despite a particularly challenging and turbulent capital market, which shows the confidence of world-class investors in the strength of our business," says Brian Cao, founder of MIRACLE MILES GROUP INC. "To prepare for global expansion, the company is developing an intelligent cloud platform to analyze the industry's big data. Establishing highly-efficient digital management systems enhances the entire product life cycle from product design and development to end-consumer business."
The company owns three key brands: Dream Pairs, which leads Amazon.com in women fashion footwear sales, the business-casual menswear brand Bruno Marc, and Nortiv8, an outdoor recreation line. All three are among the Top 100 footwear brands on Amazon.com, with more than 20 million pairs of shoes sold. Most notably, Dream Pairs has ranked as the #1 seller in many categories, including heel sandals, flats, and pumps.
"We are very impressed by their diligence and perseverance while improving the customer experience journey," said Jiajia Zou, Partner of Sequoia Capital China. IDG's Partner Meng Lian also spoke very highly of the supply chain efficiency: "Miracle Miles Group has an impressive market share and keeps growing despite a global pandemic. We are amazed by their dedication to quickly launch and improving future variations. We look forward to growing together with them," Meng said.
With the ammunition from this round of financing, the company will reach even more customers in the US and proceed to create a larger customer base in America, Europe, and Asia in 2 to 3 years.
About MIRACLE MILES GROUP INC.
MIRACLE MILES GROUP INC. is a tech-driven footwear enterprise with three well-established brands: Dream Pairs, Bruno Marc, and Nortiv8, covering various categories: women's shoes, kids' shoes, men's shoes, outdoor shoes, and work shoes. With over two thousand shoe styles and twenty million users, MMT's mission is to create value for and make quality fashion accessible to consumers by providing stylish, functional, comfortable footwear with reasonable pricing.
For more information, please contact:
View original content to download multimedia:https://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/miracle-miles-group-inc-closes-100m-series-to-accelerate-growth-301571802.html
Source: Miracle Miles Technology Co.
- Sequoia China leads $22m funding round in software startup BizSeer
- Full-Life Technologies Completes $37 Million (USD) Series A Financing to Accelerate Development of its Radiopharmaceutical Pipeline and Radiotechnology Production Platform
- Accel, Vertex Ventures infuse fresh funds into Indian social commerce startup GlowRoad
- LottieFiles Raises $37 Million Series B Funding Led by Square Peg Capital
- Indian ecommerce platform FreshToHome nets $121m in series C round
- Quantifeed Announces Series C Funding Led by HSBC Asset Management
- TeraWatt Technology completes Series B funding to accelerate pilot production of its next-gen lithium-ion batteries.
- Vietnamese SaaS Firm Bags $3.5M Seed Funding From January Capital, FPT Corporation
- Chinese cosmetics unicorn files for $100m US IPO