Mark Brincat, SHL's CTO talks to BizClick Media about the company's commitment to inclusion, constant innovation, and its roadmap for the year
LONDON, June 13, 2022 /PRNewswire/ -- Digital business transformation holds more urgency since the pandemic, highlighting the need for companies to be more agile and flexible with their technology. Cloud computing has proven itself as a cost-effective digital solution that creates the flexibility enterprises desperately need today. Recognizing the need to invest and innovate, SHL revamped their technology solutions and turned to partners to bolster cloud capabilities.
In an exclusive interview, SHL's CTO Mark Brincat, talks to Catherine Gray of BizClick Media about SHL's evolution into a software-as-a-service (SaaS) platform and how the company has been strengthening and structuring its technology teams while reinforcing DEI.
While discussing SHL's core values and its future roadmap, Mark also talks about his personal journey, his responsibilities at SHL and why companies need to promote DEI (diversity, equity, and inclusion) from inside out. The interview is featured in the April issue of Technology Magazine.
Find the complete interview here: https://technologymagazine.com/brochure/shl-creating-diversity-agility-and-innovation-with-tech
About BizClik Media
BizClik Media Group recently ran its biggest ever event - Sustainability LIVE - at London's Tobacco Dock, featuring the likes of SAP, IBM and Tech Mahindra. It was fascinating to see how much of a major role technology is playing in ambitious ESG-related programs.
BizClik Media Group is a UK-based media company with a global portfolio of leading industry, business and lifestyle digital communities. Their portfolio includes Technology & AI, Finance & Insurance, Manufacturing & Supply Chain, Energy & Mining, Construction, Healthcare, Mobile & Data Centre. For further information, please visit https://www.bizclikmedia.com/
SHL, the global leader in HR technology and psychometric science, transforms businesses by leveraging the power of people, science, and technology.
Our unrivalled workforce data and highly validated talent solutions provide organizations with the workforce and scale to optimally leverage their people's potential that maximize business outcomes.
We equip recruiters and leaders with people insights at an organization, team, and individual level, accelerating growth, decision making, talent mobility, and inspiring an inclusive culture. To build a future where businesses thrive because their people thrive.
With 45 years of talent expertise, we are the trusted technology partner to more than 10,000 companies worldwide, across more than 150 countries, including 50% of the Fortune Global 500 and 80% of the FTSE 100. For more information, visit shl.com
- Huawei Debuts Digital Banking Solutions in TCF 2022
- Business Innovation through Digitalization: Midea 2025 digital strategy targets 100% business digitalization
- Mindtree and Finastra Partner to Deliver Managed Services Payments Solutions in the Nordics, the UK and Ireland
- IFS Named A Leader in IDC MarketScape for Worldwide SaaS and Cloud-Enabled Manufacturing ERP in 2022
- Opsera Announces Partnership with Mindtree to Accelerate DevOps Initiatives
- Vietnam’s cloud computing market worth 133 million USD
- Tencent Cloud Distributed Database Ranks First in the Growth Index: Frost & Sullivan's "2021 China Distributed Database Market Report"
- Yanolja Cloud Invests in InnKey, an Enterprise-grade PMS Platform for Premium Hotels, to Accelerate its Global Hospitality Solution Business
- X2O MEDIA TO DEMONSTRATE IMMERSIVE COLLABORATION TECHNOLOGY AT ISE 2022