WUHAN, China, May 16, 2022 /PRNewswire/ -- The deepening integration of digital technologies such as 5G, cloud computing and big data with economic and social development has greatly changed the way we live, pushing the boundaries of our imagination.
Digital society and digital life must always be people-centric. A leader in the global optical communication industry, YOFC has been dedicated to paving the information superhighway with superior optical technologies and products, connecting every corner of the globe with optical fiber. With this commitment and mission, YOFC puts its focus on independent innovation, strengthening its efforts in developing new generation optical communication technologies and facilitating an all-optical network that benefits everyone worldwide through highly competitive solutions that meet the demand for information products and services.
As part of its celebration for the upcoming World Telecommunication and Information Society Day 2022 (WTISD 2022), YOFC launched a special promotional video themed "Lighting Up the Future". YOFC firmly believes that it can build a more accessible and open bridge for human communication by eliminating the digital divide and overcoming unbalanced development, lighting up a new future for a better digital life.
- The lighting innovation from LEOTEK Corporation won the Edison Awards with a Gold and a Bronze medal
- Ribbon Opens Sydney Office, Customer Showcase Facilities to Support Asia Pacific Operations
- H3C Brings Innovative Education Scenario-based Solution and Latest Technologies to 13th EDIX Tokyo
- Vietnam to complete forming digital government in 2030
- Scantech Calibration Center is ISO/IEC 17025:2017 Accredited
- Digitalization via domestic cloud computing platform promoted in Vietnam
- Vietnam strives to have 100000 digital technology companies by 2030
- Network carriers transforming into digital technology companies
- COVID-19 a once-in-a-century opportunity to boost digital transformation