easyMarkets is once again launching a new product giving our clients even more choice when trading.
LIMASSOL,Cyprus, May 12, 2022 /PRNewswire/ -- Adding to our already robust selection of platforms including easyMarkets proprietary web and mobile platform, MT4 and TradingView, we now offer MT5 with variable spreads and higher leverage of 500:1 (higher leverage is not available for European and Australian clients due to regulation).
easyMarkets Launches MT5 with Variable Spreads
We believe that this new product launch will better facilitate our client's trading, allowing them to choose between floating or fixed spreads – or both if they choose to, all in the same ecosystem. Our mission is and always has been to offer traders an industry leading experience, and that's why we are tirelessly developing and launching updates to our services, products and platforms we offer. We are also constantly adding to the list of shares and other instruments on all our platforms including MT5.
Chief Marketing Officer Ohad Golan
This gives our clients even more choice when trading, with all the benefits and risk management tools available on MT4 including:
- Negative Balance Protection
- No Commission or hidden fees
- Expert Advisors (EA) allowed
Why does easyMarkets offer variable spreads on MT5?
Variable spreads, fluctuate depending on market conditions (generally when there is increased liquidity or high volatility) – meaning they become tighter or wider, whereas fixed spreads never change during market hours and this gives clients yet another strategy to use when trading. Also in general variable spreads are lower than fixed, but require closer exposure management.
We want our clients to have all the strategic advantages available to them when on the market. If our clients' strategy and trading methods are better served by variable or fixed spreads they have that choice with easyMarkets!
Sign up is simple and straightforward once the client has registered and confirmed their account.
- Transparency first: how to choose an upright broker
- New variant of virus SARS-COV-2 spreads
- Indonesia to give booster shots to public from Jan 12 as Omicron spreads
- BridgerPay Launches the World's First Self-onboarding Payment Operations Platform After $6M Seed Round
- Vietnamese youth spreads message of encouragement for girls across the world
- The case of Tinh That Bong Lai has a brand new ‘variable’
- The Viettel group launches the Viettel AI Open Platform
- Exports via digital platforms: Leverage for businesses to overcome difficulties
- Quang Ninh, Gia Lai suspend air services to/from HCMC as Covid-19 spreads