GÖTEBORG, Sweden, May 12, 2022 /PRNewswire/ -- Concordia Maritime publishes a correction of the press release "Sale of Suezmax tanker Stena Supreme" which was published today, 11 May 2022 at 16:15 CEST. The correction refers to the fact that the mail version of the press release lacked a reference to the EU Market Abuse Regulation (MAR).
The following text should have been included in the mail version of the press release:
This information is information that Concordia Maritime Aktiebolag (publ) is obliged to publish in accordance with the EU Market Abuse Regulation. The information was provided by the contact person above for publication on 11 May 2022 at 16.15 CEST.
For more information, please contact:
CEO, Concordia Maritime AB
This information was brought to you by Cision http://news.cision.com
The following files are available for download:
Concordia Maritime - Press release - 20220511
Source: Concordia Maritime Related Stocks: Bloomberg:CCORB@SS ISIN:SE0000102824 RICS:CCORB.ST Stockholm:CCORB
- Renren Inc. Filed 2021 Annual Report on Form 20-F
- Sina: Vietnamese coach made a press release that made Chinese language followers indignant
- Vietnam s Approach Initiatives in Maritime Security Highly Evaluated by Int l Press
- GBS And Media OutReach Further Expand News Content Partnership To Enrich Corporate News
- After “vindicating” Thuy Tien and a sequence of artists, C02 continued to make a press release about Phuong Cling’s “shaking” assertion.
- National Press Festival wraps up
- National Press Conference 2021 opens
- Cryptocurrency Market January 25, 2022: Bitcoin and Ethereum Correct Up
- Vietnam to release ICT White Book 2020