Tan Hiep Phat's Zero Green Tea is popular among not only Vietnamese but also foreigners
A Korean girl who fell in love with Zero Green Tea during her stay in Vietnam said she craved the drink. However, it's difficult to look for it back in her home country.
"In Korea, we don't have this one. If I want to buy this one, I have to go to Asian Mart. However, the mart is too far from my house," she said.
She also recommended Zero Green Tea, her favorite drink, to other people.
(Video: Tan Hiep Phat)
- South Korean retailer E-mart to sell retail business in Vietnam: Korea Times
- Vietnamese carmaker acquires South Korean retail chain E-Mart
- Vietnamese Farmer Wins Over US 4 300 by Drinking Zero Degree Green Tea
- Vietnamese herbal tea brand proves healthy option
- Zero Degree Green Tea a secret to cooling the body
- Vietnamese bananas officially sold in Lotte Mart in RoK
- Vietnamese automaker announces plans to acquire South Korean retail outlet E-Mart
- Vietnamese banana officially enters Lotte Mart in RoK
- Dr Thanh Herbal Tea the drink of banquets and gatherings
- Tan Hiep Phat s promotion campaign