Secretary of the Hanoi Party Committee Dinh Tien Dung on May 24 affirmed that the city have yet to consider social distancing because anti-pandemic measures have been effectively adopted.
In photo: Shopping in Covid-19 - Put money in bucket, goods in pot
Vinh Phuc ends social distancing, Bac Giang quarantines 3 more districts
Bac Ninh adopts market entrance tickets amid social distancing time
Dung said although the Covid-19 pandemic in the city has complicatedly developed, the local authorities have effectively implemented the pandemic prevention measures such as contact tracing, zoning, and quarantining.
Dung has requested leaders of the party committees in districts and towns to raise their sense of responsibility and mobilize the whole political system and residents to join the Covid-19 battle, Hanoimoi reported.
He has also proposed to praise the localities obtaining excellent anti-pandemic achievements and strictly handle ones breaching the regulations on Covid-19 prevention and control.
- Vinh Phuc ends social distancing Bac Giang quarantines 3 more districts
- Bac Ninh City implements social distancing
- Hanoi may consider applying social distancing on a wider scale
- Quang Nam expanding social distancing following Covid-19 outbreak
- Tourists return to UNESCO-recognised Hoi An after social distancing ends
- Hai Duong imposes social distancing measures
- Hai Duong province imposes social distancing from mid-night
- Social distancing imposed on one district in Bac Ninh province
- Hai Phong to apply social distancing in COVID-19 hit areas